Applying for work permits for foreigners working in Vietnam without degree. Conditions for applying for work permits for foreigners working in Vietnam. Let us learn about this topic with LSX law firm as follow:
– Labor Code 2019;
– Decree 11/2016/ND-CP detailing a number of articles of the Labor Code on foreign workers working in Vietnam.
Depending on the employer’s requirements of your company; the application for a new foreigner’s work permit needs a bachelor’s degree; a master’s degree, etc. corresponding to the position and job. You need to complete procedures for applying for a work permit in Vietnam.
Conditions for applying for work permits for foreigners working in Vietnam
Firstly, foreigners who are 18 years or older;
Secondly, they must have health suitable for the job requirements;
Thirdly, no criminal record for violating national security; are not being examined for penal liability or are serving criminal penalties in accordance with Vietnamese and foreign laws.
Notably, foreigners who apply for private medical and pharmaceutical practice; directly provide medical examination and treatment in Vietnam; or work in the field of education and vocational training must satisfy all conditions as prescribed by Vietnamese law. Male for private medical or pharmaceutical practice or education and vocational training.
Dossier of application for new work permits for foreigners working in Vietnam .
Copy of the unit’s operation license (with state notary stamp):
Example: Investment certificate of a foreign-invested company; Certificate of business registration; or Operation licenses of branches, representative offices of foreign companies and organizations in Vietnam…
– The employer’s written request for a work permit, made according to Form 04;
– A foreigner’s registration form for job recruitment, made according to Form No. 1; in case the foreigner is recruited by an organization or enterprise in Vietnam under the form of a labor contract;
Other cases include the following documents:
– The document of the foreign enterprise appointing a foreigner to work at the commercial presence of the foreign enterprise in the Vietnamese territory; in case the foreigner moves within the enterprise;
– Contract signed between Vietnamese and foreign partners; in case foreigners working in foreign enterprises without a commercial presence in Vietnam enter Vietnam to perform economic; commercial, financial, banking, insurance, scientific and technical contracts, culture, sports;
– A certificate of a foreign non-governmental organization permitted to operate in Vietnam; in case a foreigner represents a foreign non-governmental organization permitted to operate in Vietnam.
Judicial record card
issued by the competent authority of the country where the foreigner resided before coming to Vietnam. In case the foreigner has currently resided in Vietnam for full 06 months or more; only the criminal record card issued by the Department of Justice of the province or city of Vietnam where the foreigner is residing. The time when the judicial record card made is not more than 6 months from the date of submitting the application for a work permit.
Health certificate issued abroad or in Vietnam
The time when the health check sheet made is not more than 6 months from the time of submitting the application for a work permit
One of the documents certifying professional or technical qualifications in the following cases:
– Certificates of professional and high technical qualifications of foreigners; including university diplomas, masters, and doctoral degrees in accordance with the profession and work required by the employer;
– Certificate of at least 05 (five) years of experience in the profession; in production and management, certified by a foreign competent authority; and suitable for the job at the request of the employer. The action applies to foreigners who are artisans of traditional occupations; or who have experience in the profession, in production management or management but do not have recognized certificates or diplomas.
– A list of football clubs in which the player has played or the certificate of the club in which the player has played before; in the case of foreigners being recruited as football players for football clubs in Vietnam.
03 (three) color photos
(size 3cm x 4cm, bare head, front view, clear face, clear ears, no glasses, white background), photos taken not older than 06 (six) months from the time the foreigner submits the application.
– Documents abroad must be consular certified and legalized in accordance with the law. Therefore, the document preparation process must be standard, the wrong job will have to be redone abroad. The preparation of documents varies from case to case.
– Service of applying for a work permit for foreigners in Vietnam of LSX Law Firm is a package, supporting all procedures done in Vietnam for customers)
Besides, if foreigner has already had a work permit but is about to expire, they can re-issuance of work permits
Requirements for application for a work permit for foreigners working in Vietnam :
Firstly, all papers made abroad must be consular legalized and translated into Vietnamese and notarized;
Secondly, dossier declaration in Vietnamese or 02 languages (Vietnamese and foreign languages). In case the declaration is only in a foreign language, it must be into Vietnamese;
Thirdly, each employee makes 02 sets of documents:
– 01 sets of dossiers to be submitted to the Department of Labor and Social Affairs of the province or city where the employer is headquartered;
– 01 set of records kept at the employer.
Hope this article about Applying for work permits for foreigners working in Vietnam without degree is helpful for you!
As can be seen, a work permit is an official certificate issued by the Department of Labor, War Invalids, and Society, allowing its holders to work in Vietnam legally. Undoubtedly, this is the highest legal basis to ensure legal conditions for foreigners to work legally in Vietnam.
The place to apply is the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs; or the People’s Committee of the province or centrally run city where the foreigner will work.