Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “What is a sales e-commerce website in Vietnam?”, as follows:
Online shopping is increasingly popular with everyone, especially during the current covid pandemic. An effective support tool for online shopping is sales e-commerce websites. So what is a sales e-commerce website? Are there any conditions and procedures to set up a sales e-commerce website?
What is a sales e-commerce website?
E-commerce activities are no longer a strange word for many traders and businesses today. E-commerce activities are carried out through one of two forms, namely sales e-commerce website and e-commerce service provision website.
Regarding sales e-commerce websites, according to Clause 1, Article 52 of Decree No. 15/2013/ND-CP:
To put it simply, a sales e-commerce website is a place where traders, organizations and individuals do their commercial activities on the internet platform.
It helps sellers and service providers reach more consumers, expand market share and save costs than before.
Firstly, in terms of form , these forms of activities can conduct mainly through the parties meeting face to face to conduct negotiations and transactions and come to the conclusion of contracts on documents and papers. …
Second about the scope of activities , electronic media activities, this is also a great advantage of this platform, it does not depend on time and location, but can conduct e-commerce activities. at any place, at any time.
Third, about the participants : with the activity, there is no limit on the number of participants or the minimum number.
Conditions for setting up a sales e-commerce website
According to Article 52 of Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP as amended and supplemented under Decree No. 08/2018/ND-CP, conditions for traders, organizations and individuals to set up e-commerce websites sales include
- Being a trader, organization or individual granted a personal tax identification number
- Notifying the Ministry of Industry and Trade about the establishment of an e-commerce website for sales according to regulations.
Accordingly, the subjects who want to set up a sales e-commerce website must register for the establishment of an enterprise, register a business for traders or organizations and granted a personal tax code for individuals.
Procedures for setting up a sales e-commerce website
A trader, organization or individual who wants to set up a sales e-commerce website, in addition to ensuring the requirements for the founder, must also notify the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the establishment of an e-commerce website. salesman.
The notification procedure with the Ministry of Industry and Trade has been simplified when it can be done through the online notification tool on the e-commerce management portal.
Regarding information to be notified to the Ministry of Industry and Trade, Clause 2, Article 53 of Decree No. 52/2013/ND-CP, the owner of an e-commerce website needs to notify:
- Firstly, the domain name of the website;
- Secondly, types of goods and services introduced on the website;
- Thirdly, the registered name of the trader or organization or the name of the individual owning the website;
- Besides, address of the head office of the trader, organization or permanent address of the individual;
- Number, date of issue and place of issue of the business registration certificate of the trader, or number, date of issue and the establishment decision-granting unit of the organization; or personal tax identification number of the individual;
- Name, title, identity card number, phone number and email address of the trader’s representative, the person responsible for the website;
- Finally, other information as prescribed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- The article uses the knowledge or opinions of experts cited from reliable sources. At the time of quoting these contents, we agree with the author’s views. However, you should only consider this information as reference, because it may just be the personal opinion of the writer.
Ecommerce is the buying and selling of goods and services over the Internet.
It is conducted over computers, tablets, smartphones, and other smart devices.
Almost anything can be purchased through e-commerce today.
It can be a substitute for brick-and-mortar stores, though some businesses choose to maintain both.
Ecommerce operates in four market segments, including business-to-business, business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer, and consumer-to-business.
A website (also written as web site) is a collection of web pages and related content that is identified by a common domain name and published on at least one web server. Notable examples are wikipedia.org, google.com, and amazon.com.
All publicly accessible websites collectively constitute the World Wide Web. There are also private websites that can only be accessed on a private network, such as a company’s internal website for its employees.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Loosen regulations on documents proving technical workers in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org