Distinguishing between red book and pink book is a matter of interest to many people when it comes to the term housing documents. The following article helps people better understand this issue. LSX Lawfirm will guide you distinguish between red book and pink book in Viet Nam in the following article.
Land law 2013
What is red book, pink book?
Pink book, red book are the way people call them short based on the color of the certificates of land use rights ownership of assets attached to the land, specifically:
Before December 10, 2009
In Vietnam, there are 2 types of Certificates with red or pink cover:
– The old Red Book (as people often call it) is a certificate of land use rights; issued by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.
The 2003 Land Law clearly stipulates: “A certificate of land use right is a certificate issued by a competent state agency to a land user to protect the legitimate rights; and interests of the land user.
The old pink book is the certificate of house ownership and residential land use right issued by the Ministry of Construction.
From December 10, 2009
– Decree 88/2009/ND-CP stipulating that land users; owners of houses and other land-attached assets are granted certificates of land according to a uniform form called a certificate of land use right; ownership of houses and other land-attached assets granted by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment; (Commonly known as the new pink book – lotus cover)
A certificate of land use rights and ownership of houses and other land-attached assets is a legal document for the State to certify land use rights and ownership of houses and other land-attached assets legal rights of people with land use rights; house ownership and ownership of other land-attached assets (as provided for in Clause 16, Article 3 of the 2013 Land Law ).
Distinguish between red book and pink book
Accordingly the regulations as well as the analysis above; “Pink Book” and “Red Book” are fundamentally different only when issued before December 10, 2009. Here are some criteria for people to be able to distinguish Red Book and Red Book issued before December 10, 2009:
About the form
– Red book: has a bright red outer cover, the first page has the words “Certificate of land use right”
– Pink book: light pink, on the first page it is written “Certificate of house ownership and residential land use right”
– Red book: showing the name of the land user; land plot with the right to use; (name of land plot, address, area, form, purpose, term and origin of use). Protect the legitimate rights and interests of land users;
– Pink book: Shows full information about residential land use rights; (plot number, map sheet number, area, land type, use term …) and house ownership (construction area, number floors; house structure, usable area…)
About the certificate authority
– Red book: issued by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
– Pink book: issued by the Ministry of Construction.
Note: According to Clause 2, Article 97 of the 2013 Land Law, the old model red books and pink books were issued according to the provisions of the law on land, the law on housing, and the law on construction before 10/12/ 2009 is still valid and is not required to be changed to a new Certificate.
Contact LSX Law firm
Finally, hope this article “Distinguish between red book and pink book in Viet Nam” is useful for you, if you have any questions please contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333 or email: email@example.com.
Foreign individuals can marry Vietnamese citizens since Vietnamese in Vietnam or overseas can own houses in Vietnam.
Foreigners who are heirs need to comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law in order to exercise their inheritance rights and fulfill their obligations in the will.