The law of our country now has many open policies for foreigners who want to own a house in Vietnam. However, there are still some limitations. Accordingly ; When buying a house in Vietnam, foreigners must meet the strict conditions prescribed by the laws of our country. Buying a house also needs to be carried out in strict order and procedures. Therefore, there are many foreigners who want to buy a house in Vietnam, wondering ; don’t know how foreigners buy houses in Vietnam? Procedures for foreigners to buy houses in Vietnam from investors? Is it easy to do? Through this article ; LSX Law firm will answer all your questions related to this issue!
Land Law 2013
Housing Law 2014
Step 1: Make a contract
Pursuant to Articles 120, 121 of the Law on Housing 2014; The parties agree to make a written house purchase and sale contract with the following main contents:
- Full names of individuals, names of organizations and addresses of parties;
- Describe the characteristics of the transaction house and the characteristics of the residential land plot associated with that house. For an apartment purchase and sale contract, the parties must clearly state the part of common ownership; general use; use area under private ownership; floor area of apartment construction; the purpose of use of the joint ownership; common use in the apartment building in accordance with the original approved design purposes;
- Term and method of payment;
- Housing delivery time; the housing warranty period if it is a purchase or lease-purchase of a newly built house;
- Rights and obligations of the parties; Commitment of the parties;
- Other agreements;
- Effective date of the contract;
- Date, month and year of contract signing;
- Signatures and full names of the parties; if it is an organization, it must seal (if any) and clearly state the position of the signer.
Step 2: Notarize and certify the contract
Step 3: Apply for a Certificate
The parties agree to have one party submit a dossier to request a competent state agency to issue a Certificate for that house; purchase case; If the project investor rents and buys a house, the investor is responsible for carrying out the procedures for the competent state agency to issue a Certificate to the buyer; the lessee; except for the buyer; The hirer-purchaser voluntarily carries out the procedures for applying for the Certificate.
Hope this article procedures for foreigners to buy houses in Vietnam from investors is useful for you.
The house purchase and sale price, the transfer price of the house purchase and sale contract shall be agreed upon by the parties and clearly stated in the house purchase and sale contract, the transfer document of the house purchase and sale contract;
In case the State has regulations on house purchase and sale prices, the parties must comply with such regulations.
Housing transactions include forms of housing purchase, sale, lease, lease purchase, transfer of commercial housing purchase and sale contracts, donation, exchange, inheritance, mortgage, capital contribution, loan, etc. to stay and authorize housing management.