Let figure out special cases of obtaining a Vietnam permanent residence card for foreigners with LSX.
- Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam No. 47/2014/QH13 dated June 16, 2014
- Circular regulations on specimen papers concerning foreigners entering, leaving and residing in Vietnam No 04/2015/TT-BCA dated January 05, 2015
- Circular No. 04/2015/TT-BCA, dated January 5, 2015 of the Ministry of Public Security stipulating the form of documents related to the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam;
- Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA dated July 6, 2015 of the Ministry of Public Security guiding some contents of visa issuance, temporary residence card, entry and exit permit, settlement of permanent residence for foreign nationals. foreigners in Vietnam.
In case of replacing Vietnam permanent Residence Card
Normally, every 3 years cardholders must apply in person for replacement permanent residence cards at the Immigration Office. Permanent residence cardholders must bring the old card and submit some new photos of new cards.
Specially, if cardholders don’t present their cards in accordance with the regulations, these cards can be withdrawn permanently.
Besides, if cardholders want to change any information stated in the card, they must follow procedures like procedures for a new permanent residence card. However, the record includes an additional document: the replacement permanent residence card declaration (N9C form) which must be certified by local police residence.
Actually, releasing result time: after 15 working days from receiving a complete valid record (fee exemption).
In case of losing Vietnam Permanent Residence Card
In fact, when permanent residence card be lost or damaged, cardholders have to submit a dossier for re-grant of the card to the Police Department of the province or centrally run city where cardholders reside.
Such an application dossier must comprise:
- Initially, an application for re-grant of the permanent residence card;
- Additionally, the permanent residence card or a report on the loss of the card, in case of lose;
- Plus, a certified copy of your passport;
- Finally, papers proving changes in the contents of the permanent residence card.
Within 20 days after receiving a complete dossier, the Police Department of the province or centrally run city where cardholders reside will re-grant the card.
Contact LSX law firm
Thank you for paying attention to our article. Hopefully, this article is useful for you to answer the questions about the Vietnam Permanent Residence Card for foreigners. Finally, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333.