LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Process and procedures for setting up a company branch in Vietnam”, as follows:
Law on enterprises 2020
Company branch in Vietnam means?
Company branch is a dependent unit of the enterprise, which is responsible for performing all or part of the functions of the enterprise, including the function of an authorized representative. The branch’s business lines must be consistent with the business lines of the enterprise.
The branch has the right to sign economic contracts on behalf of the branch, stamp the branch.
Process and procedures for setting up a company branch in Vietnam
Businesses that want to develop and expand their brands often need to establish branches. What is the procedure for setting up a branch?
In order to carry out the procedures for establishing a branch, businesses need to prepare all documents and do the following.
Branch establishment profile
- Firstly, The notice of establishment of the branch is signed by the legal representative.
- Secondly, A written decision on the establishment of a branch
- Thirdly, Minutes of the meeting on branch establishment (except for business households, one-member limited liability companies).
- Decision to appoint the head of the branch.
- Personal identification papers of the head of the branch such as: ID card / passport / identity card, etc.
- A valid copy of the practicing certificate for the prescribed professions (if required).
- Finally, Power of attorney for the person carrying out the procedure
Procedures for setting up a branch
Accordingly, businesses can complete the procedures for setting up a branch online at the National Business Registration Portal or go directly to the Business Registration Office to submit a hard application.
So, procedure for completing branch registration procedures at the Business Registration Office:
- Firstly, Enterprises prepare documents and go to the business registration office of the province or city where they want to establish a branch to submit the application.
- Then, The business registration office receives and checks the validity of the application.
- So, in about 3 working days, if the application is complete and valid, the enterprise will receive the branch operation certificate and pay the fee of 100,000 VND. If the profile is not valid, it will be required to amend and supplement.
When setting up a branch office in another province/city where the head office is located, it is necessary to study the provisions of the law on branches and business lines of enterprises that are allowed to do business at the branch.
Branch establishment process
Accordingly, the procedures for setting up a company branch are as follows:
Step 1: Complete the application for registration of branch establishment as mentioned above.
Step 2: Proceed to submit the application for registration at the Business Registration Office of the province/city where the branch is located. Or submit your application to the Portal (according to instructions).
Step 3: Wait to receive the Certificate of Establishment of the branch if the application is complete and valid. If the dossier is not valid, it needs to be amended and supplemented according to the response of the Business Registration Office.
Step 4: Submit the application online, you need to bring the original dossier to the business registration office of the province/city to receive the result if not using a public digital signature.
Related questions about “Process and procedures for setting up a company branch in Vietnam”
Similar to the representative office registration time, about 3-5 working days, the Business Registration Office will check the validity of the application to proceed with the issuance of the branch’s operation certificate or respond to the request necessary amendments and supplements.
Notice of establishment of a branch in another province (Form is provided in the Appendix to Circular No. 14/2010/TT – BKH)
Minutes of the meeting of capital contributors/shareholders on the establishment of the branch.
Decision to appoint the head of the branch with valid personal identification documents (ID card/passport/identity card).
Copy of the company’s charter (can be flexible if not available).
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Process and procedures for setting up a company branch in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com