Case of revocation of the work permit of foreigners in Vietnam. What is work permit revocation in Vietnam? Let us learn about this topic with LSX Law firm below:
What is work permit revocation in Vietnam?
Revocation of a work permit is necessary when a worker is not eligible to continue working in Vietnam or the issued work permit is no longer valid.
Case in which a foreigner must apply for a work permit in Viẹtnam
Employees who are foreign citizens to work in Vietnam in the following forms must carry out procedures for applying for work permits for foreigners:
Firstly, foreigners performance of labor contracts;
Secondly, they move within the enterprise;
Thirdly, foreigners performing all kinds of contracts or agreements on economy, commerce, finance, banking, insurance, science and technology, culture, sports, education, vocational education, and health;
Moreover, contracted service providers;
In addition, offering services;
Furthermore, working for a foreign non-governmental organization or an international organization in Vietnam that is permitted to operate under Vietnamese law;
Besides, the person responsible for establishing a commercial presence;
Or managers, executives, experts, technical workers;
Participating in the implementation of bidding packages and projects in Vietnam.
After being granted a work permit and being allowed to work in Vietnam, the foreign worker can pay the work permit for various reasons such as termination of the contract, violation of the law, permit. According to the current law, this is the procedure for the revocation of a work permit.
Case of revocation of the work permit of foreigners in Vietnam
Cases in which a competent state agency revokes a work permit issued by a foreigner under the law:
- Case of revocation of the work permit of foreigners in Vietnam under the following regulations:
- The work permit has expired.
- Termination of an employment contract.
- The content of the labor contract does not match the range of the issued work permit.
- Contracts in the economy, commerce, finance, banking, insurance, science and technology, culture, sports, education, health care expire or terminate.
- There is a written notice of the foreign party to stop sending foreign workers to work in Vietnam.
- Vietnamese enterprises, organizations, partners, or foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam terminate their operations.
- The employee is a foreign citizen, sentenced to imprisonment, dies, or declared dead or missing by a court.
- Case of revocation of the work permit of foreigners in Vietnam because the employer or foreign worker fails to comply with regulations.
For example, the employee is no longer eligible for a work permit: They commit a crime during the working period or examined for penal liability under Vietnamese and foreign laws.
Finally, hope this article about Case of revocation of the work permit of foreigners in Vietnam is helpful for you!
According to the provisions of Article 10 of Decree 152/2020/ND-CP, the term of a work permit is granted according to the term of one of the following cases but must not exceed 02 years.
The place to apply is the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs; or the People’s Committee of the province or centrally run city where the foreigner will work.