Accordingly, a collective labor agreement is a written agreement between the labor collective and the employer on the working and employer conditions; the rights and obligations of the two parties in the employment relationship. So, what is the dossier for registration of collective labor agreements in Vietnam? Let’s find out with LSX in the following documents!
- 2019 Labor Code
Definition of a collective labor agreement
Hence Article 75, 2019 Labor Code, a collective labor agreement is an agreement; reached through collective bargaining and signed in writing by the parties. Collective labor agreements include enterprise collective bargaining agreements, industry collective bargaining agreements; multi-enterprise collective bargaining agreements, and other collective labor agreements.
Types of collective labor agreements
There are three types of collective bargaining agreements as follows:
- Enterprise-level collective labor agreement: This is an agreement between the representative of the enterprise’s labor collective and the employer on issues in labor relations.
- Sectoral or inter-sectoral collective bargaining agreement: this is an agreement between the representative of the labor collective of that industry or sector and the representative of the employer of that industry. When signing this agreement, it will unify the labor and wage regimes in the whole industry and interdisciplinary; thus limiting conflicts and disputes within the industry and interdisciplinary.
- Regional and local collective labor agreement: this is an agreement between the representative of the labor collective of the region and the representative of the employer of that region. When signing this agreement, it will unify the labor regime of enterprises; so it will limit conflicts and labor disputes in a wide range.
- Authority competent to decide: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Authority or person authorized or decentralized to perform: Management Board of Industrial Parks.
- The agency directly implementing administrative procedures: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
Dossier for registration of collective labor agreements
Dossiers for enterprises to register collective labor agreements with competent state agencies include the following document:
- Written registration of collective labor agreement;
- The signed collective labor agreement
- Minutes of collecting opinions of the labor collective, specifying the results of consultation, including: total number of people consulted, number of people agreeing, number of people disagreeing, percentage and contents, terms that the employee disagrees with;
- A certified copy of the Business Registration License;
- Power of attorney in case the legal representative of the enterprise authorizes another person to sign the collective bargaining agreement.
Lastly, thank you for paying attention to our article on “Dossier for registration of collective labor agreements in Vietnam”. Hope that this article will help you solve your problem. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333.
After signing the collective labor agreement; then the employer must disclose to its employees the content of the agreement.
A collective labor dispute over rights is a dispute between the labor collective and the employer arising from the different interpretations and implementation of the provisions of the labor law, the collective labor agreement, the labor regulations, regulations, and other legal agreements.