Many foreigners have lived in Ho Chi Minh City. During Covid-19, many people have questions related to travel during pandamic season. So, LSX Lawfirm want to give you the article: “Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19”, as follows:
Legal grounds related to article
The Official Dispatch No. 2718/UBND-VX
Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19
According to Official Letter 2718/UBND-VX dated August 15, 2021, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City asked all people in the city to continue to minimize going out, shops and business establishments must continue temporarily. stop working in the time frame from 6pm the day before to 6am the next day; except for the following cases:
Firtly, Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19 including:
– Go to vaccination, emergency, epidemic prevention and control forces or support forces at the coordination request of functional agencies and local authorities.
– The law allow employees of supermarkets, stabilization stores, and convenience stores to circulate to prepare logistics, arrange goods and clean and disinfect business areas (according to Official Letter 2654 /UBND-KT dated August 9, 2021.
– The flight crews go on business trips according to the plan of the licensed flights, and the officers and employees of the units under the Vietnam Airlines Corporation in the South region to perform their duties to serve the flights. cargo flights, medical equipment, vaccines.
Secondly, Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19 including:
– Employees of enterprises producing and providing essential services (food, equipment, medical supplies); staff deliver medical equipment and supplies such as oxygen cylinders for people infected with COVID-19 who are in isolation, home treatment (asymptomatic cases and mild symptoms), collection facilities, treatment treat COVID-19.
– Employees of units providing meals for charity kitchens, treatment facilities, isolation facilities, hospitals, and medical facilities in service of epidemic prevention and control.
Thirdly, Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19 including:
– Officials, reporters, editors of newspapers and radio stations performing political tasks in the city, including the publication of newspapers.
– Postal transportation services and forces performing the task of providing KT1 postal services (serving Party and State agencies, confidential documents).
– Urban environmental sanitation workers; forces to handle incidents on: electricity, water, information systems, traffic works and technical infrastructure.
Finally, Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19 including:
– Means of transporting essential goods; forces performing epidemic prevention and control tasks; for workers at enterprises carrying out “1 route – 2 destinations”; materials and goods of logistics enterprises serving production, import and export goods, and medical equipment. Cars for medical support (emergency vehicles, transporting patients), taxis licensed by the Department of Transport to transport people in necessary cases; Drivers and service staff traveling with these vehicles.
– Petrol retail stores at 12 main gateways of the City.
The People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City issued the Official Dispatch No. 2718/UBND-VX by on August 15, 2021.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Hope the article “Entities have the right to go out after 6pm in HCMC during Covid-19 ” is useful for you.