Accordingly, international travel service has been a major economic-contribute business for years. In fact, such markets like Vietnam are more open to granting licenses on international travel; making it appealing to many foreign investors. So, what is the procedure for registering a business license on international travel service? Let’s find out with LSX.
- 2017 Law on Tourism
- Decree 168/2017/ND-CP
- Circular 06/2017/TT-BVHTTD
Conditions for registering a license on international travel service
In order to register for a license on international travel service, businesses may have to fulfill the following documents:
- Being an enterprise established following the law on enterprises
- Deposits for international travel service business at commercial banks, cooperative banks or branches of foreign banks established and operating in Vietnam:
- For international tourists to Vietnam: 250,000,000 (two hundred and fifty million) VND;
- Business travel services for tourists going abroad: 500,000,000 (five hundred million) VND;
- Business travel services for international tourists coming to Vietnam and tourists going abroad: 500,000,000 (five hundred million) VND.
- The person in charge of the travel service business must have a college degree or higher, majoring in travel; in case you graduate from a college or higher in another major, you must have an international tourism management certificate.
- The person in charge of the tour operator business is the person holding one of the following titles: Chairman of the Board of Directors; the chairman of the members’ council; company president; private business owners; general manager; director or deputy director; Head of travel service business.
- Specialized in travel includes one of the following specialties:
- Management of tourism and travel services;
- Travel management;
- Tour operator;
- Marketing tourism;
- Travel and tourism;
- Management and business tourism.
Dossier for registering a license on international travel service
Thus, the applicant must prepare a dossier that contains the following document:
- An application form for an international travel service business license
- A certified copy of the Certificate of Business Registration otherwise the Certificate of Investment Registration
- Certificate of deposit for international travel service business
- A certified copy of the college diploma or higher in tourism of the person in charge of the travel service business; otherwise a certified true copy of a college degree or higher in another major and a certified true copy of the certificate of international tourism operations. Diplomas issued by foreign training institutions must be recognized following the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- A certified copy of the appointment decision otherwise the labor contract between the tour operator and the person in charge of the travel service business.
Procedure for registering a license on international travel service
Firstly, enterprises applying for an international travel service business license shall submit a dossier to the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism;
Then, within 10 days from the date of receipt of valid dossiers, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism shall appraise and grant an international travel service business license to the enterprise and notify the department of Tourism/Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. In case of refusal, it must be notified in writing and clearly state the reasons.
Above are the answers to “Procedure for registering a business license on international travel service”. In case you have any questions, please contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: 0833102102.
It takes 10 working days, from the date of the valid dossier.
Accordingly, the applicant must pay VND 3.000.000 to receive the license
When operating international travel service business, it may:
International travel service business serving international tourists to Vietnam and tourists going abroad.
Enterprises doing business in international travel services may conduct business in international travel services and domestic travel services.