Accordingly, with the expansion of the market, Vietnam is creating such conditions to attract human resources labor emancipation. Therefore, the procedure for applying for a work permit for foreigners is now common. Especially in Hanoi, the number of foreign workers is high, and there are more requests for re-licensing procedures. So, in this article, LSX will give you a brief on the service of applying for a work permit for foreigners in Hanoi.
- 2019 Labour Code
Conditions for applying for work permit
Hence the provisions of the Labor Code 2019, if foreigners wish to apply for a work permit in Hanoi; foreign workers must meet the following conditions:
- Have wishes, aspirations, needs to work in Hanoi
- Over 18 years or older and have full civil act capacity.
- Having professional qualifications, techniques, skills and working experience; be in good health
- Belongs to cases where work permits are allowed.
Dossier for applying for a work permit for foreigners
Basically, a dossier for applying for a work permit for foreigners in Hanoi should include:
- A written request for a work permit for a foreigner.
- Consular legalization and Vietnamese translation.
- The certificate of health examination abroad, otherwise the original certificate of health examination examined in Vietnam.
- Criminal record of foreigners issued in foreign countries.
- Notarized copy of the passport and visa of the foreigner.
- Documents proving that managers, executives, experts, technical workers, teachers.
- 02 color photos, size 4×6, white background, no glasses.
- Documents related to foreign workers.
Procedure for applying for a work permit for foreigners
Step 1: Register the need to recruit foreign workers
At least 30 days before the expected date of employment of foreign workers, the employer (except for contractors) must declare information and submit a dossier explaining the need to employ foreign workers to the Department of Labor. at the “One-stop” department or through the portal. In other words, this is the job and obligation of the Company that wants to recruit foreign workers to the State agency.
Step 2: Submit the dossier for foreign work permit
Secondly, after 7 working days, the foreign worker must submit an application for a work permit in accordance with regulations to the “One-Stop” department or via the electronic portal. death at the address: http://dvc.vieclamvietnam.gov.vn
Thus, the time to receive the result is 5 days, the competent authority will issue a work permit if the application is valid or issue a notice to correct the application if there is an error. Then, after receiving the Work Permit via email, the employer will submit the original dossier to the licensing agency and receive the original work permit.
Dossier to apply for a work permit for foreigners in Hanoi, when fully prepared, you can submit to:
– Department of Labor and Social Affairs at the “One-stop” section.
– Or via the web portal: http://dvc.vieclamvietnam.gov.vn
Performance of labor contracts;
Moving within the enterprise;
Performing all kinds of contracts or agreements on economy, commerce, finance, banking, insurance, science and technology, culture, sports, education, vocational education and health;
Contracted service providers;
Offering services, etc.