In order to commercialize and profit from industrial designs and deter other businesses from stealing, plagiarizing your designs, It is necessary to register for protecting foreign industrial designs in Vietnam. So, how can you register for foreign industrial designs protection in Vietnam? Also, What is our service of registering for foreign industrial designs protection in Vietnam? Let’s find out in this article with LSX Law firm.
Intellectual property law in 2005, amended in 2019
What is Industrial Design?
So, an industrial design is the external appearance of a product, represented by lines, shapes, colors or a combination of those elements, which is new to the world and used as a model for manufacturing industrial or handicraft products.
Industrial design registration procedures
Industrial design registration dossier
- The declaration of request for grant of an industrial design patent (Declaration form) is made according to the form issued by the NOIP (3 copies);
- A set of photos or a set of drawings of the industrial design (fully shows the viewpoints).
- Write a description of the industrial design (3 copies);
- Documents certifying trademark ownership, if the industrial design contains the mark (1 copy);
- Power of Attorney (returned upon receipt of request);
- Documents confirming the legal right to file; if the applicant enjoys another person’s right to file an application (Certificate of inheritance rights; Certificate or Agreement on transfer of the right to file; Work assignment contract or Labor contract) (1 copy);
- A copy of the first application or certification document displayed at the exhibition; if in the application there is a request to enjoy the priority right under an international treaty (1 copy)
The process duration for Registration of industrial designs in Vietnam for Foreign enterprises
Within 12 months from the date of filing the application, in case there is no objection and the application fulfills the requirements, the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam will grant an industrial design registration certificate to the applicant.
Service of registering for foreign industrial designs protection in Vietnam
So, All foreign individuals who do not permanently reside in Vietnam and foreign organizations and individuals that do not have production or business establishment in Vietnam, can only submit applications for registration of the establishment of industrial property rights through a legal representative in Vietnam.
If you are foreign individuals who do not permanently reside in Vietnam and foreign organizations and individuals that do not have production or business establishment in Vietnam or want us to guide you through the process of Service of registering for foreign industrial designs protection in Vietnam, LSX Law firm be your legal representative and carry out the procedure for you so you don’t have to worry about the matter and focus on more important things.
Why should you choose the Service of registering for foreign industrial designs protection from LSX Law Firm
Firstly, Prestigious professional services. Lawyer X has a team of experienced consultants in the business field. When using our Industrial Design Registration service, customers can rest assured about legal procedures; as well as the maximum benefits that you can enjoy.
Secondly, We are On time. With the motto “Get your lawyer right at your fingertips”; We make sure the service is always on time. The client’s interests are always put first by Law Firm X.
Thirdly, the Cost. The service cost of Lawyer X is highly competitive; depending on the nature of the particular case. We want our guests to have the best possible service experience. Costs are guaranteed to be the most suitable and economical for customers.
Finally, confidentiality of client information: Client’s personal information, Lawyer X will be 100% confidential.Hope this article helps you readers! Contact LSX Law Firm for quick and best legal services: 0833102102