Accordingly, with a growing amount of foreign workers in Vietnam, understanding the procedure for temporary residence registration is vital. So, what is the procedure for temporary residence registration for foreigners with work permits? Let’s find out with LSX!
- 2014 Law on Entry, Exit and Transit
- Circular 04/2015/TT-BCA
- Circular 219/2016/TT-BTC
Conditions for temporary residence registration for foreigners
Hence the provision of the law, any foreigners that wish to register for temporary residence in Vietnam must fulfill the following requirements:
- Foreigners who are members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations of the United Nations, intergovernmental organizations in Vietnam and their spouses, children under 18 years of age, help along with the term;
- Foreigners enter by visa with symbols LV1, LV2, LS, DT1, DT2, DT3, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LD1, LD2, TT.
Dossier for temporary residence registration for foreigners with work permits
Thus, the applicant shall prepare a dossier that contains the following documents:
- A written request from the agency, organization or individual that carries out the procedures for inviting or guaranteeing;
- Application form for temporary residence card with photo;
- Passports of foreigners applying for temporary residence cards;
- Certificate of operation of the enterprise employing foreign workers
- Certificate of seal sample registration otherwise a written notice on the publication of information about the enterprise’s seal sample on the national portal on enterprise registration;
- A certified copy of the foreign worker’s work permit otherwise work permit exemption;
- Register the first seal and signature sample at the Immigration office (Form NA16);
- Official letter and application for temporary residence card for foreigners (Form NA6);
- Application form for temporary residence card for foreigners (Form NA8);
- A letter of introduction for a Vietnamese employee to go through procedures for a temporary residence card at the Immigration Office;
- Original passport.
Procedure for temporary residence registration for foreigners with work permits
Step 1: Submit the dossier
Firstly, the applicant must prepare a dossier for temporary resident cards and submit it at the Immigration Department of Public Security of provinces and centrally-run cities.
Step 2: Examine the dossier
Secondly, Immigration managers receive documents to check the legality and content of the documents:
- In case of validate aplication, a receipt shall be written to the applicant.
- In case the application is missing or invalid, the receiving officer will guide the person who comes to submit the application to redo it in a timely manner.
Step 3: Receive the result
Then, within 05 working days, the person receiving the results will give the receipt, identity card, or passport to the officer who returns the results of the examination and comparison fee, then sign to receive and give a temporary residence card to the person who comes to receive the result.
Lastly, thank you for paying attention to our article. Hope that this article will help you solve your problem. In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333.
Within 05 working days, the person receiving the results will give the receipt, identity card, or passport to the officer who returns the results of the examination and comparison fee, then sign to receive
Accordingly to Vietnamese law, a stateless person is a foreigner; so if a stateless person meets the conditions for temporary residence in Vietnam, he or she will fall into one of the cases that are considered for temporary residence at Viet Nam.