There’s no doubt that Vietnam always will be an attractive destination for foreign nationals to live, work, and study. Definitely, to reside in Vietnam for a long period of time, a Vietnam temporary residence card is what a foreigner needs. Therefore, let figure out the Vietnam temporary residence card for foreigners with LSX.
- Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam No. 47/2014/QH13 dated June 16, 2014
- Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam No. 51/2019/QH14 dated November 25, 2019
What is Vietnam Temporary Residence Card?
Article 3 of the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam in 2014 clearly defines temporary residence cards:
“Temporary residence card is a document issued by an immigration management agency or a competent agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to a foreigner who is allowed to reside in Vietnam for a definite time, and the temporary residence card is valid as a substitute. visa”.
Generally, a temporary residence card is a document that acts as proof of identity, and as an entry visa to act within, in, and out of Vietnam.
What are the benefits of the Vietnam temporary residence card?
Definitely, a Temporary residence card suits foreigners who intend to reside for a long-term in Vietnam. Accordingly, here are some major benefits of the Vietnam Temporary Residence card:
- Initially, Foreigners do not need to apply for Vietnam visa or extend visa repeatedly any longer.
- Besides, Foreigners can purchase apartments and houses.
- Additionally, Foreigners can reside in Vietnam for a longer period of time without leaving the country, as long as the card is valid.
- Plus, foreigners can open a bank acount in Vietnam.
- Furthermore, Foreigners can operate their businesses and get married in Vietnam more easily.
Contact LSX law firm
Thank you for paying attention to our article. Hopefully, this article is useful for you to answer the questions about the Vietnam Temporary Residence Card for foreigners. Finally, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333.