There’s no doubt that Vietnam always will be an attractive destination for foreign nationals to live. Definitely, to reside in Vietnam for an indefinite period of time, a Vietnam permanent residence card is what a foreigner needs. Therefore, let figure out the Vietnam permanent residence card for foreigners with LSX.
- Law on Entry, Exit, Transit, and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam No. 47/2014/QH13 dated June 16, 2014
- Circular regulations on specimen papers concerning foreigners entering, leaving and residing in Vietnam No 04/2015/TT-BCA dated January 05, 2015
- Circular No. 04/2015/TT-BCA, dated January 5, 2015 of the Ministry of Public Security stipulating the form of documents related to the entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam;
- Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA dated July 6, 2015 of the Ministry of Public Security guiding some contents of visa issuance, temporary residence card, entry and exit permit, settlement of permanent residence for foreign nationals. foreigners in Vietnam.
What is Vietnam Permanent Residence Card?
Specifically, according to Clause 14, Article 3 of the Law on Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence in Vietnam:
“Permanent residence card is a type of document issued by the immigration authority to a foreigner authorized to an indefinite residence permit in Vietnam and is valid in lieu of a visa“. Additionally, the duration of the permanent residence card is indefinite.
Definitely, foreigners who have a permanent residence card are allowed to reside in Vietnam indefinitely. Actually, a permanent residence card is valid like a visa.
What are the benefits of the Vietnam permanent residence card?
Definitely, a permanent residence card suits foreigners who intend to reside for an indefinite term in Vietnam. Accordingly, here are some major benefits of the Vietnam Permanent Residence card:
- Innitially, foreigners can sponsor grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, spouse, and children to come to Vietnam to visit relatives.
- Besides, foreigners can travel, visit relatives, get medical treatment without permission.
- Additionally, it does not take much time to make a temporary residence card.
- Plus, it is not often necessary to make new cards because the card’s validity is 10 years.
- Furthermore, thanks to permanent residence card foreigners can create more convenient conditions for business, contract signing, etc. in Vietnam.
Contact LSX law firm
Thank you for paying attention to our article. Hopefully, this article is useful for you to answer the questions about the Vietnam Temporary Residence Card for foreigners. Finally, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Lawyer X for quick and best legal services: +84846175333.