You are looking to learn about investment registration certificates. This is a document recording investor’s registration information about an investment project received, issued and adjusted by the Department of Planning and Investment. So, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article related this issue, “An application for an Investment Registration Certificate in Vietnam”.
Law on investment 2020
Law on enterprises 2020
Investment Registration Certificate means?
Accordingly, Investment registration certificate means a physical or electronic document bearing information registered by an investor about an investment project. Authority is a regulatory agency that issues, adjusts and revokes investment registration certificates.
Related article: What is an investment certificate?
An application for an Investment Registration Certificate in Vietnam
- Firstly, an application form for execution of the investment project.
- Secondly, for institutional investors need to prepare:
-A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation or an equivalent document certifying the investor’s legal status.
-A copy of one of the following documents: financial statement of the investor, guarantee of the financial capacity of the investor, commitment to financial support of the parent company, commitment to financial support of the organization finance, confirm the investor’s bank account balance corresponding to the expected capital to invest in Vietnam. It must appear in the application for an Investment Registration Certificate in Vietnam.
-Notarized passport of the legal representative of the company. If the representative is a foreigner, a notarized copy is required, consular legalized at the Vietnamese diplomatic mission abroad.
-Company charter with 100% foreign capital.
-Office lease contract, documents proving the lessor’s right to lease.
-If the project uses technology, it is necessary to attach an explanation on the use of technology for the project as prescribed.
- Thirdly, for individual investors:
-Copy of national identity card or copy of identity card or passpor.
-Confirm the investor’s bank account balance corresponding to the expected investment capital in Vietnam.
-Head office lease contract, Certificate of land use right in accordance with regulations.
In case it is necessary to carry out the procedures for applying for an Investment Registration Certificate?
Including investment projects of:
- Firstly, Foreign investors.
- Secondly, Economic organizations are specified in Clause 1, Article 23 of this Law.
- Finally, after being decided on investment policies by the National Assembly, the Government and the People’s Committee of the province.
Authorities competent to issue investment registration certificates?
- Department of Planning and Investment shall receive and concurrently issue investment registration certificates for investment projects outside industrial parks, high-tech zones, export processing zones, economic zones.
- Then, the Management Board of industrial parks, high-tech zones, export processing zones and economic zones shall receive and issue Investment Registration Certificates for investment projects in industrial parks, high-tech zones, export processing zones, and economic zones. economic.
- The Department of Planning and Investment where the investor locates or intends to locate its head office and executive office for the purpose of implementing an investment project shall receive and issue the Investment Registration Certificate for investment projects implemented on areas of many provinces and centrally run cities and investment projects implemented inside and outside industrial parks, high-tech zones, export processing zones and economic zones.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Hope this article: “An application for an Investment Registration Certificate in Vietnam” is useful for you.