Changes in registration contents of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam. Profile composition of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam. Let us learn about this topic with LSX Law firm below:
Representative office of joint-stock companies (RO of joint-stock companies) definition in Vietnam
A representative office is a dependent unit of the enterprise; it has to represent under the authorization for the interests of the enterprise; to protect those interests organization and operation of representative offices under law.
In addition, representative offices may not conduct business directly; also may not sign economic contracts with the seal of the representative office; but still, sign the contract under the authorization of the enterprise that has opened the representative office; which will stamp the enterprise.
Changes in registration contents of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam
Requirements and conditions for carrying out procedures of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam
- Before registering to change the address of the representative office’s head office; it is necessary to carry out the procedures with the tax agency related to the relocation under the provisions of tax law.
- Having a valid dossier; (with all documents as mentioned in the composition of the dossier and the contents of such papersfully declared under the law).
- Fully pay the business registration fee under the law on charges.
Firstly, notice on registration of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam operations (a form of Appendix II-13 issued together with Circular 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
Secondly, the decision of the Board of Directors on the registration of representative office operations;
Thirdly, minutes of the Board of Directors meeting on the registration of representative office operations;
Moreover, a valid copy of the decision on the appointment of the head of the representative office;
In addition, a written request for a supplement; and update of operation registration information for the representative office (a form of Appendix II-19 issued together with Circular 02/2019/TT-BKHDT); for companies operating under Investment License, Investment Certificate; or documents of equivalent legal validity, which have not yet been supplemented or updated with business registration information; to be granted business registration to replace the business registration contents in the Investment License; Investment Certificate or equivalent legal documents; (Declaring information about the enterprise according to the Application for supplementing business registration information issued together with Circular 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
Furthermore, a valid copy of one of the valid personal identification papers of the head of the RO of joint-stock companies: Citizen identification card or People’s identity card or Passport;
Also, declaration of information of the applicant;
Additionally, Table of contents of records (in the above order);
And profile cover (of thin paperboard or rugged nylon without text for other purposes).
Finally, power of attorney to carry out business registration procedures;
How to perform
The enterprise shall submit the notice of changes of operation registration contents of the RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam to the business registration office; where the representative office is located; or via the electronic network according to the process on the National Business Registration Portal (https://dangkytinhdoanh.gov.vn).
The order of execution of RO of joint-stock companies
- In case the RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam are relocated within the province or centrally run city where the representative office has registered
- Upon Receipt of the Enterprise’s Notice; The Business Registration Office hands over the Receipt, checks the validity of the Application, changes the operation registration information of RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam in the National Business Registration Database; and issue a representative office operation registration certificate within 03 working days from the date of Receipt of a valid application.
- In case the enterprise has demand, the Business Registration Office shall issue a Certificate of changes in the contents of registration of representative office operations.
- In case the RO of joint-stock companies in Vietnam are moved to another province or centrally run city where the representative office is registered.
- Upon Receipt of the Enterprise’s Notice; The Business Registration Office where the representative office intends to move to shall hand over the Receipt, check the validity of the dossier; issue the Certificate of operation registration of the representative office for the enterprise, and send the information to the Business Registration Office where the representative office was previously located.
Finally, hope this article about Changes in registration contents of RO of joint-stock companies is helpful for you!
The following tasks need to be performed:
Firstly, the Human Resources Department keeps records of the appointment decisions; labor contract and other documents
Secondly, carrying out the procedures for declaring personal income tax and insurance for the new head of the representative office
Lastly, change digital signature information; bank account and other relevant documents
The head of a representative office must satisfy the condition that he cannot concurrently hold the following positions:
Head of Branch of the same foreign trader
Head of Branches of other foreign traders
The legal representative of that foreign trader or other foreign trader
The legal representative of an economic organization established under the laws of Vietnam