The process of applying for confirmation of marital status is considered important in some cases. Now, this certification process is no longer as difficult as before. Moreover, to match the digital technology era; The online marriage confirmation application has also been done at a number of locations. Because this is a relatively new form of certification; leading to confusion for many people. So how is the service to confirm marital status? To learn more about this issue, Lawyer X invites you to read the article below.
Civil Status Law 2014
What is a certificate of marital status?
So, a Certificate of marital status is a document determining the status of a married individual; or unmarried or divorced, dead spouse; It is one of the important documents in many legal procedures (such as marriage registration, buying and selling land, going to work abroad…); is a document issued by the People’s Committee of the commune, ward or township where the requester permanently resides.
Value of certificate of marital status
So, In Article 23 of Decree 123/2015/ND-CP and Clause 2, Article 12 of Circular 04/2020/TT-BTP stipulates:
- A certificate of marital status is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, whichever comes first.
- Certificate of marital status used for marriage at a competent Vietnamese agency; get married at a foreign competent authority abroad; or used for other purposes.
- The certificate of marital status is not valid when used for purposes other than those stated in the Certificate.
Records confirm marital status
So, each type of marital relationship determination will have different profile requirements. In my experience, I have found that the confirmation of marriage registration includes the most profile components. Specifically, when getting married, both parties need to ensure the following conditions:
- Identity card, passport, citizen identification card, or other documents with your photo on them. Note, these documents must be within the expiry date.
- Identity card, passport, citizen identification card; or other papers with pictures of the other party. Note, these documents must be within the expiry date.
- Information about Hanoi province, where you plan to conduct marriage registration.
- So, certificate of marital status in other localities.
Why is marriage certificate important?
Not only in matters of marriage registration; which certificate of singleness is a mandatory document when performing various procedures, including:
- Bank loan.
- Registration, transfer of names to buy and sell vehicles, real estate.
- Guarantee or consular procedures for foreign immigration.
- And other cases…
The confirmation of the relationship status can understand as the correct confirmation once again of the marital relationship status of this person. Aim to prove the documents provided are real. In addition, when a person is divorced or single and needs to buy a house, car, or loan. Then verify single status to be able to stand independently; and be responsible for the part of the obligation to commit.
For example: If you take a bank loan when you are married, this loan corresponds to the common obligation of both of you. Both are responsible for repaying it, so if you need the consent of the parties, you can borrow it. When you’re single; you get to decide all but you have to prove your relationship status as single.
How to write a declaration to apply for a certificate of marital status
About the place to receive
So, in the “Dear” section, the applicant must write the name of the agency competent to issue the certificate of marital status. According to Article 21 of Decree 123/2015/ND-CP stipulates; The authority to issue certificates of marital status belongs to the commune-level People’s Committees. Therefore, in this section, write the People’s Committees of communes, wards and townships.
For example: Dear People’s Committee of Lang Thuong ward, Dong Da district, Hanoi city.
So, In the application form for a certificate of marital status, the requester needs to ensure to provide personal information including:
- Section “Full name”: Write in capital letters, complete with punctuation.
- Item “Gender”: If the gender is male, write it as Male, if it is female, write it as Female.
- So, Section “Ethnicity”: Record according to the birth certificate; if there is no birth certificate, record in the household registration book; identity card; Other documents issued by competent authorities.
- Item “Day, month, year of birth”: Determined by day, month, and calendar year and filled with 02 digits for the date of birth, 02 digits for the month of birth January and February, and 04 digits for the month of birth. Year of Birth.
- Unit “Place of birth”: Enter the place of birth according to the birth certificate.
- Item “IDs”: Enter information about passport number, identity card, or valid alternative document.
- So, Section “Occupation”: Enter the current job.
Information about residence
So, In the “Residence” section, the person who has a certificate of marital status writes in their current residential address.
- For Vietnamese citizens residing in the country; In this section, write according to the place of permanent registration. If there is no registered place of permanent residence, write according to the place of temporary residence registration. In case there is no registered place of permanent residence and place of temporary residence, write according to the place where you are currently living.
- For Vietnamese citizens residing abroad, write in the permanent address; temporary residence abroad.
In the section “During the period of residence in”, this section declares in the following cases:
- The applicant applies for a certificate of marital status during the previous period of permanent residence registration.
- Vietnamese citizens residing abroad who require certification of marital status during their residence abroad; during the period of residence in Vietnam before exiting;
- Persons whose spouses request confirmation of their marital status from the time of full marriage registration age to before the time of marriage registration;
- Persons who have passed through many different places of permanent residence must specify each time of permanent residence.
Information about marital status
So, In the “Marriage status” section, it is necessary to accurately record the current marital status of the person issued with the certificate of marital status.
For Vietnamese citizens residing in the country, clearly state their current marital status: currently married or married, or have never registered their marriage; either registered or married, but divorced or the other is deceased. As follows:
- If you single, write: “No one has registered to marry”.
- If you are married, write: “Currently married to Mrs./Mr… according to the Marriage Certificate no…, issued by… date… month……”.
- So if there is a marriage registration, but divorced and not married, write: “There is a marriage registration, but divorced according to the divorce judgment/Decision No.… date… month…… of the Court of people…; Currently not registered with anyone.”
- Moreover, if there is a marriage registration, but the spouse is dead and not yet married, write: “There is a marriage registration, but the spouse is dead” according to the Death Certificate/Excerpt from Death Declaration/Judgment No.:…do … grant date… month… year…; Currently not registered with anyone.”
- If it is the case of living together as husband and wife before January 3, 1987, and still living together without marriage registration, write: “Currently having a spouse who is Mrs/Mr…”.
Service of confirming marital status of Lawyer X
Why should you come to Lawyer X
- Lawyer X is a professional unit providing legal services, clients do not need to travel; Don’t waste time waiting, get results on the right day.
- Prestige when performing procedures, commitment to results for customers.
- Free consultation, answer questions of customers about legal issues related to the procedure for confirming marital status in Hanoi.
- So, Always enthusiastic, hospitable, ready to comprehensively support legal issues for customers.
- Competitive and reasonable service prices.
- Just sign the application once and wait for the results.
Why should you choose the service of confirming the marital status of Lawyer X
Accurate and fast service: When using the service to confirm marital status. Lawyer X will do it quickly, as a result, you will do your work faster.
On-time: With the motto “bringing lawyers to your fingertips”; We make sure the service always does on time. The rights and interests of customers always come first.
Cost: The cost of Lawyer X’s services is highly competitive; depending on the nature of the particular case. With only 2 million VND clients can use the service of confirming the marital status of Lawyer X. With a reasonable price, we hope that the customer can experience the service in the best way. Costs be the most suitable and economical for customers.
Confidentiality of client information: All personal information of clients Lawyer X will be 100% confidential.
Please see more articles
Frequently asked questions
Confirmation of single status is used in some of the following cases:
1. Confirm marital status for marriage registration.
2. Certification of marital status to buy and sell houses and land.
3. Confirm marital status for property division, car sale,…
So, In case the certificate of marital status is lost, the citizen will apply for a re-issue because of the loss and will have a written commitment to prove that the person who requested the re-issuance of the certificate of marital status lost the certificate of marital status. The old marital status has been lost to the Commune People’s Committee to request the re-issuance of the certificate of marital status.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
To sum, we hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Cheap package marriage confirmation service in Vietnam”. And if you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm: +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com