Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Funds for construction planning in Vietnam”, as follows:
Law on construction 2014
Decree No. 44/2015
What is construction planning in Vietnam?
Accordingly, construction planning means the organization of spaces of urban and rural areas and particular-function zones; the organization of technical and social infrastructure systems; the establishment of an environment suitable to people residing in territorial areas, ensuring the harmony between national interests and community interests, attaining the socio-economic development, then national defense, security, environmental protection and climate change response objectives. Construction planning is demonstrated through a construction plan consisting of diagrams, drawings, mock-ups and explanations.
Types of construction planning in Vietnam?
Accordingly, Construction plannings are divided into four categories as follows: construction plannings of inter-district regions, construction plannings of district areas, construction plannings of functional zones; urban planning; rural planning. In which:
- Firstly, Inter-district construction planning and district construction planning means the organization of the system of urban areas, rural areas, dedicated areas and technical and social infrastructure within multiple districts or a district of a province, satisfying requirements for socio – economic development in each period.
- Secondly, Dedicated area construction planning means the spatial arrangement of landscape architecture and technical and social infrastructure system within a dedicated area specified in Construction Law. Dedicated area construction planning includes general construction planning, construction zoning planning and detailed construction planning
In addition, Inter-district construction planning, district construction planning and dedicated area construction planning is the detailed planning. Urban planning is the planning mentioned in the national planning and includes the one specified by the Law on Urban Planning. Rural planning is the planning mentioned in the national planning; and includes the one specified in Clause 2 Article 29 of the Construction Law 2014.
Funds for construction planning in Vietnam
State budget for construction planning
-Budgets from the state budget shall be balanced in annual plan for the formulation and implementation:
Firstly, inter-district/district construction planning
Secondly, General construction planning and purpose zone planning (if any)
Thirdly, detailed planning of purpose zones that does not fall within construction projects in the form of business.
Then, general planning for communes and detailed planning for rural residential quarters not falling within construction projects in the form of business.
-Budget from state budget for construction planning shall be used for the following tasks:
a) Establish documentation, carry out survey of the terrain for the formulation of construction planning, technical infrastructure planning;
– Carry out establishment, assessment and approval of tasks, cost estimates for the formulation of terrain map serving the formulation of construction planning
– Conduct collection of figures, survey, measurement and formulation of terrain map;
b) Carry out establishment, assessment and approval of construction planning, technical infrastructure planning;
– Carry out establishment, assessment and approval of tasks and planning project;
– Then, Collect suggestions from state management agencies about construction planning project;
– Organize collecting suggestions from residential community during the formulation of planning;
– Management of planning tasks
c) Organize the implementation of construction planning, technical infrastructure planning;
– Make public announcement of the planning and establish plan for construction planning implementation;
– Then, Set up landmarks under the approved construction planning; The Ministry of Construction shall provide specific guidance on setting up landmarks under the construction planning.
Along with clarifying “Funds for construction planning in Vietnam”, we would like to send you information about types of construction planning according to current laws such as: Bases for formulating construction planning, you can also refer to the article: Responsibility to collect comments on construction planning in Vietnam. You can also refer to these article about review of construction planning.
1. The State shall ensure funds as prescribed by law for construction planning work.
2. The State shall encourage domestic and foreign organizations and individuals to provide funds for construction planning.
So, Regional construction planning means the organization of systems of urban and rural areas and particular-function zones and systems of technical and social infrastructure works within the administrative boundaries of a province or a district, inter-provinces or inter-districts, which meets the socio-economic development requirements in each period
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Funds for construction planning in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org