Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Issuance of certificates of food safety conditions for food production in Vietnam”, as follows:
Law on food safety 2010
Decree No. 77/2016/ND-CP
Decree No. 15/2018/ND-CP
Issuance of certificates of food safety conditions for food production in Vietnam
- Firstly, copy of Certificate of Business Registration or Certificate of Business Registration or Certificate of Investment as prescribed by law
- Secondly, report the results of the fix
- Thirdly, an explanation of the facilities, equipment and tools to ensure food hygiene and safety conditions
- Then, general list of healthy people
- Certificate of training in food safety
- Finally, proposal
Other article you can refer: Registration of commercial franchises in Vietnam
The order of execution
Firstly, submit/Receive, check the validity of the dossier Within 05 working days from the date of submission/receipt. So, forming an on-site appraisal team within 10 working days from the date of receipt of complete and valid dossier inspection results.
Secondly, contents of actual appraisal at the establishment Check the legality of the application for registration for issuance of the Certificate to the competent authority with the original dossier kept at the establishment; Appraisal of food safety conditions at the establishment according to regulations.
- Thirdly, actual appraisal results at the establishment The appraisal results must clearly state “Pass” or “Fail” or “Waiting for completion” in the Minutes of appraisal of food safety conditions for food production establishments; In case of “Failure” or “Waiting for completion”, the reason must be clearly stated in the Appraisal Minutes. In the case of “Waiting for completion”, the maximum remedial period is 60 days.
- Finally, issuance of Certificate Within 05 working days from the date on which the actual assessment result at the establishment is “Pass”, the competent authority shall issue the Certificate to the establishment.
Food safety means the assurance that food does not cause harm to human health and life.
It means a process of preparing preliminarily processed food or fresh and raw food by an industrial or manual method to create food materials or food products.
Food testing means the conduct of one or several tests and assessments of the conformity with relevant technical regulations and standards of food, food additives, food processing aids, food fortifiers, packages, tools and food containers.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Issuance of certificates of food safety conditions for food production in Vietnam”, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org