Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Levels of rural planning in Vietnam”, as follows:
Law on the construction 2014
Objects of rural planning in Vietnam
Rural planning shall be carried out for communes and rural residential quarters.
Rural residential quarter means an area where many households bound together in their production, daily life and other social activities within a specific zone formed on the basis of natural conditions, socio-economic conditions, culture and other factors.
Commune-level People’s Committees shall assume the prime responsibility for organizing the formulation of tasks of and plans on rural construction.
Rural planning shall be classified into the following levels:
- Construction general planning, carried out for the entire administrative boundaries of communes;
- Construction detailed planning, which shall be carried out for rural residential quarters.
Commune construction general planning in Vietnam
Tasks of commune construction general planning cover
- The objectives, commune boundary scope.
- Then, Characteristics and functions of the commune; determination of factors affecting the socio-economic development of the commune.
- Forecasts of its population size and labor; land size, major economic-technical norms
- Then, requirements on the principles of organizing the distribution of functional zones of agricultural, industrial, cottage-industrial and handicraft production, craft villages, houses, services and systems of technical infrastructure facilities.
A commune construction general plan must cover
- Firstly, contents of the plan, which cover the determination of development potentials and driving forces, population size and labor, land size, network of rural residential quarters; orientations for organization of commune overall space; orientations for development of functional zones of agricultural, industrial, cottage-industrial and handicraft production, craft villages, houses, services and system of technical infrastructure facilities.
- Secondly, drawings of the commune construction general plan, demonstrated on a 1:5,000, 1:10,000 or 1:25,000 scale.
- Thirdly, the planning period of between 10 and 20 years.
- Finally, the approved commune construction general plan serves as a basis for carrying out detailed planning for construction of rural residential quarters including commune centers, residential quarters and other functional zones in the commune.
Detailed planning for construction of rural residential quarters
Tasks of detailed planning for construction of rural residential quarters must cover
- The forecasts of population size and labor
- Land size
- Requirements on land use for arrangement of construction, conservation or renovation works
- Technical and social infrastructures in rural residential quarters.
A detailed plan on construction of rural residential quarters must cover
- Firstly, contents of the detailed plan, which include identification of construction positions and areas of works: working offices of administrative units of the commune, educational, health care, cultural, physical training and sports, commercial and service works and houses; planning for technical and production infrastructures.
- Secondly, drawings of the detailed plan, demonstrated on a 1:500 or 1:2,000 scale.
- Thirdly, the planning period based on investment plans and resources for implementation.
- Finally, the approved detailed plan on construction of rural residential quarters serves as a basis for formulation of construction investment projects and grant of construction permits.
In addition, you can see more articles related to functional areas in accordance with current Vietnamese laws or district, inter-district. You can refer to the article related to this paragraph such as: Bases for formulating construction planning or review of construction planning.
Related questions about Levels of rural planning in Vietnam
Saving arable land (limiting the expansion of existing residential areas on agricultural land).
Convenient for transportation, production, eating, living, rest, entertainment, public activities.
Protect the living environment.
Take advantage of the terrain and natural landscape to create a beautiful architectural spatial layout, bearing the identity of each region.
Be suitable to the specific characteristics of the area in terms of: location and nature (peri-urban or remote areas, remote areas, long-term residential areas or new economic zones…); local economic sectors and customs, practices and beliefs.
Areas of animal husbandry, agricultural production and handicrafts need to be planned with a distance to ensure the requirements of hygienic distance, to prevent the spread of diseases. (According to Decision No: 04/2008/QD-BXD)
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Levels of rural planning in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com