LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Objects to land use in Vietnam that foreigners do not know”, as follows:
Land law 2013
Some definitions related to objects to land use in Vietnam that foreigners do not know
Accordingly, the State allocates land use rights (as the State allocates land) means that the State issues decisions on land allocation to grant land use rights to subjects having land use demand.
In addition, the State leases land use rights (as the State leases land) means that the State decides to grant land use rights to subjects having land use demand under contracts on land use rights lease.
Transfer of land use rights means the transfer of land use rights from one person to another by ways of exchange, transfer, inheritance or donation of land use rights, or contribution of land use rights as capital.
Objects to land use in Vietnam that foreigners do not know
So, land users may be allocated land or leased land, have land use rights recognized by the State, or acquire land use rights in accordance with Land Law 2013, including:
Domestic object use land in Vietnam that foreigners do not know
Domestic organizations, including:
- State agencies
- People’s armed forces units
- Political organizations
- Socio-political organizations
- Economic organizations
- Socio-politico-professional organizations
- Social organizations
- Socio-professional organizations,
- Public non-business organizations
- Other organizations as prescribed by the civil law (collectively to as organizations).
It is domestic object use land in Vietnam that foreigners do not know .
- Domestic households or individuals (collectively to as households or individuals).
- Then, communities, including Vietnamese communities residing in the same village, street quarter or similar residential area sharing the same customs and practices or the same family line.
Accordingly, Religious institutions, including pagodas, churches, oratories, chancels, monasteries, abbeys, religious schools, head offices of religious organizations, and other religious institutions.
Foreign object use land in Vietnam that foreigners do not know
Foreign organizations with diplomatic functions, including:
- Diplomatic representative missions
- Then, other foreign representative agencies with diplomatic functions recognized by the Vietnamese Government, representative missions of organizations of the United Nations
- Inter-governmental agencies
- Finally, organizations, and representative missions of inter-governmental organizations.
Overseas Vietnamese as prescribed by the nationality law.
Related article: Is the foreign organization a land user?
Foreign-invested enterprises, including:
- 100% foreign-invested enterprises
- Then, Joint-venture enterprises
- Finally, Vietnamese enterprises in which foreign investors purchase shares, merge or acquire in accordance with investment law.
Therefore, if you are a foreigner who wants to be a land user in Vietnam, you must fall into one of the three cases above. It related to domestic object use land in Vietnam that foreigners do not know.
Land parcel means a land area delimited by boundaries determined in the field or described in records.
Land use plan means the division of a land use master plan according to periods of time for implementation during the period of the land use master plan.
Land use master plan means the distribution and zoning of land by use space to serve the objectives of socio-economic development, national defense, security, environmental protection and climate change adaptation based on the land potential and land use demands of all sectors and fields, for each socio-economic region or administrative unit in a given period of time.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Objects to land use in Vietnam that foreigners do not know”, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org