Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Tasks and powers of Vietnam’district-level business registration authorities”, as follows:
Law on enterprises 2020
Decree No. 01/2021/ND-CP
Business registration authorities in Vietnam
Accordingly, each of provinces and central-affiliated cities (hereinafter referred to as “provincial level”) and urban/suburban districts, district-level towns and provincial cities; (hereinafter referred to as “district level”) shall have a business registration authority. To be specific:
a) Firstly, the provincial-level business registration authority is the Business Registration Office; which is affiliated to the provincial Department of Planning and Investment (hereinafter referred to as “Business Registration Office”).
Each Business Registration Office may open branches within the province to receive applications and return results;
b) Secondly, the district-level business registration authority is the Finance – Planning Department affiliated to the district-level People’s Committee (hereinafter referred to as “district-level business registration authority”).
Each business registration authority has its own account and seal.
You can also refer to the the dossier for registration of procedures for t asks and powers of Business Registration Offices; setting up a foreign-owned enterprise/company account for 1% to 100% in Vietnam, or the role of FDI in Vietnam’s econom, or some basic information about enterprise registration in Vietnam.
Tasks and powers of Vietnam’district-level business registration authorities
Firstly, directly receive applications for household business registration; examine their validity, issue or reject to issue certificates of household business registration.
Secondly, provide instructions for household businesses on necessary documents and procedures for household business registration.
Thirdly, so, Cooperate in:
Developing, managing and operating the system of information about household businesses in the district
So, submit periodic reports on registration of household businesses in the district to the district-level People’s Committee, Business Registration Office; and district-level tax authority.
Then, provide information about household business registration within the district to the district-level People’s Committee; district-level Department of Taxation, and relevant agencies and entities as prescribed by law.
So, directly carry out inspections or request competent authorities to carry out inspections at household businesses; according to their applications for household business registration.
- Request household businesses to submit reports on their observation of regulations herein where necessary.
- Then, request household businesses to stop engaging in conditional business lines if they fail to satisfy all business conditions.
- Revoke certificates of household business registration in accordance with regulations of law.
- Finally, grant business registration to other entities as prescribed by law.
1. Establishing enterprises is the right of every entity. This right is protected by the State.
2. The enterprise’s founder or the enterprise has to fully and promptly fulfill the obligation to apply for enterprise registration, disclose information about establishment and operation of the enterprise in accordance with regulations herein and relevant legislative documents.
3. Business registration authorities and other agencies are prohibited to harass applicants while receiving and processing applications for enterprise registration.
4. Ministries, ministerial agencies, People’s Councils and People’s Committees at all levels are not permitted to promulgate their own regulations on enterprise registration. Regulations on enterprise registration promulgated by Ministries, ministerial agencies, People’s Councils and People’s Committees at all levels that are contrary to regulations herein shall be no longer valid.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Tasks and powers of Vietnam’district-level business registration authorities”, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org