Unilateral divorce service for foreigners with Vietnamese people is a useful legal service of LSX. We offer to draft you the most accurate drafting of unilateral divorce petitions; based on actual circumstances and legal difficulties that you are facing during the divorce process. Here are the details of the Unilateral divorce service for foreigners with Vietnamese people. Let’s find out in this article with LSX Law firm .
- Law on marriage and family.
- Civil Procedure Code 2015.
Who has the right to request the Court to settle a Unilateral divorce for foreigners with Vietnamese people?
Unlike a consensual divorce, where the consent of both parties is necessary, a unilateral divorce is when one of the parties requests a divorce.
According to article 56 of the Law on Marriage and Family 2014; the subjects who can request for the Court to settle a Unilateral divorce for foreigners with Vietnamese people:
- The spouse or both have the right to request the Court to settle the divorce.
- Parents and other relatives have the right to request the Court to settle a divorce when one of the spouses suffers from a mental illness or other illness but cannot perceive and control his/her own behavior, and is at the same time a victims of domestic violence caused by their husbands and wives, seriously affecting their lives, health and spirit.
Thus, based on the provisions of Article 56 of the Law on Marriage and Family, the Court will grant divorce in case there are grounds for the couple’s marriage to fall into a serious situation and their cohabitation cannot last because:
- One of the two people commits domestic violence;
- Spouses serious violation of the rights and obligations of spouses (love, loyalty, respect, concern, care, help each other, live together unless otherwise agreed)
Features In particular, Clause 2, Article 51 of the Law on Marriage and Family emphasizes:
- A husband does not have the right to request a divorce in case his wife is pregnant, giving birth or raising a child under 12 months of age.
Thus, it can be seen that the divorce is unilateral may be requested by a spouse or other relative (when the conditions prescribed by the Law are satisfied) to request the Court to settle.
Documents to prepare for Unilateral divorce for foreigners with Vietnamese people
The petitioner must prepare all the following documents:
- Application for divorce.
- Marriage registration (original); or you can apply for a copy…
- A certified copy of the identity card/citizen identity card… of the spouse; family registration book.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate if there are children in common.
Why should you use the service of writing a unilateral divorce petition at Lawyer X
- The most detailed and specific advice on divorce cases.
- Receive specific instructions on the follow-up procedure.
- Counseling support during the divorce process.
- Drafting time: 1 working day from the date of receiving the information
- Service cost: 990,000 VND
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to know more about: Unilateral divorce service for foreigners with Vietnamese people. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com