According to regulations, Vietnam visa for foreigners is granted at Vietnam’s diplomatic missions abroad such as Vietnamese Embassy, Consulate. Depending on the purpose of entry, foreigners need different types of visas. In which, the 1-year multiple-entry visa is quite common. Here is LSX Lawfirm guide to What preparation to apply for a 1-year visa for foreigners.
Law on Immigration 2014
What is a 1 year visa for foreigners?
1-year visa is the type of visa with the longest duration that the Immigration Department or the Immigration Department of the Police Department of the province or city where the foreigner is working and temporarily residing. Procedures for granting a 1-year visa to foreigners include:
Foreign subjects granted a 1-year visa include
- Firstly, foreign investor; Head of representative office of government fee organizations;
- Secondly, the lawyer has been licensed by the Ministry of Justice of Vietnam to practice;
- Lastly, foreign workers are granted work permits.
Visa-issuing agencies for foreigners
Foreigners, depending on each case, can apply for a Vietnam visa at one of the following agencies in Vietnam;
- Firstly, administration of Immigration
- Secondly, immigration management office of provincial and municipal police
What are the procedures for applying for a 1-year visa for foreigners?
To apply for a 1-year visa for foreigners, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Operation license of enterprises or organizations (Business registration, Investment license, Operation license of branches, representative offices… application at the Immigration Office)
- Certificate of use of seal sample or Notice of use of seal of an enterprise or organization
- The document introducing the seal, signature of the authorized person of the organization (NA16).(Submit this declaration in case the company first submits the application at the Immigration Office)
- Application form for visa, extension of temporary residence (NA5).
- Original passport with validity
- Work permit or work permit exemption for cases exempted from work permit or documents proving investment capital contribution in case foreigners are investors accordingly the Law on Enterprises and investment law.
- Temporary residence book or Certificate of temporary residence of foreigners.
Where to apply for a visa to apply for a 1-year visa for foreigners?
In Vietnam, enterprises and organizations shall apply for a long-term visa for foreigners to complete procedures at the Immigration Department or the Immigration Department of the police in the province or city where the enterprise or organization is located. headquarters office. Therefore, when you have completed the application, you need to submit it at the Immigration Department.
Besides, time to carry out procedures according to current regulations is 05 working days from the date of submission of valid dossiers. The time to receive the visa result will be specified in the receipt when the business or organization submits the application at the one-stop department at the Immigration Department.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Hope this article about What preparation to apply for a 1-year visa for foreigners? is helpful for you!
Yes, if you have permanent residence cards, you belong case of visa-free-entry in accordance the Law provisions.
Yes, the law provided that foreigners being spouses and children of Vietnamese citizens shall be granted visa-free entry as prescribed by the government.