Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Encroach and occupy land foreigners need to know in Vietnam”, as follows:
Land law 2013
Some definitions related to encroach and occupy land in Vietnam
Land encroachment is actually two different acts including encroach and occupy land.
Accordingly, in Article 3 of Decree 102/2014/ND-CP on sanctioning of administrative violations in the field of land issued by the Prime Minister, there are provisions on these two concepts as follows:
- Land encroachment means that the current land user manually moves the boundary marker or the boundary of the land plot to expand the land area.
- Occupy land means the use of land without the permission of a competent state agency or the use of land allocated or leased by the State, but the land allocation or lease term expires and is not extended by the State. without returning the land or using the land without carrying out the procedures for land allocation or land lease in accordance with the land law.
Related article Encroach and occupy land foreigners need to know in Vietnam:
Prohibited acts the land foreigners need to know in Vietnam
- Encroaching, occupying or destroying land.
- Violating publicized land use master plans and plans.
- Failing to use land, or using land for improper purposes.
- Failing to comply with law when exercising the rights of land users.
- Acquiring agricultural land use rights exceeding the quota set for households and individuals as prescribed by this Law.
- Failing to register with competent state agencies when using land or making transactions of land use rights.
- Failing to perform or fully perform financial obligations toward the State.
- Abusing positions and powers to act against land management regulations.
- Failing to provide land information or providing incorrect land information as prescribed by law.
- Obstructing, or causing difficulties to, the exercise of the rights of land users as prescribed by law.
So, encroach and occupy land foreigners need to know are prohibited acts in Vietnam. The foreigners need to obey the Land law.
Land that is allocated by the State for management is encroached or occupied, then land recovery due to violations of land law. In addition, land that is allocated by the State for management is encroached or occupied, so land recovery due to violations of land law.
Related questions about “Encroach and occupy land foreigners need to know in Vietnam”
What means of land parcel?
So, Land parcel means a land area delimited by boundaries determined in the field or described in records.
What means of land use plan?
So, Land use plan means the division of a land use master plan according to periods of time for implementation; during the period of the land use master plan.
What means of land use master?
So, Land use master plan means the distribution; and zoning of land by use space to serve the objectives of socio-economic development; national defense; security; environmental protection and climate change adaptation; based on the land potential and land use demands of all sectors and fields; for each socio-economic region or administrative unit in a given period of time.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Encroach and occupy land foreigners need to know in Vietnam”, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org