Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Extension of tax payment and agricultural land rental in Vietnam”, as follows:
– Law on corporate income tax 2008 (amended and supplemented 2013);
– Then, Law on import tax and export tax 2016;
– So, Decree 52/2021/ND-CP on extension of payment of value added tax, corporate income tax, personal income tax and land rent in 2021;
– Then Decree No. 134/2016/ND-CP detailing a number of articles and measures to implement the law on import and export tax;
– So, Resolution 107/2020/QH14 on extending the agricultural land use tax exemption period specified in Resolution 55/2010/QH12 dated November 24; 2010 as amended by Resolution 28/2016/QH14 dated 11/11/2016.
– Then, Circular 78/2014/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the corporate income tax law;
– So, Circular 96/2015/TT-BTC providing guidance on corporate income tax in Decree 12/2015/ND-CP; so detailing the implementation of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Taxation and amending the Law on Taxation; amending and supplementing a number of articles of Circular 78/2014/TT-BTC, Circular 119/2014/TT-BTC, Circular 151/2014/TT-BTC
Extension of tax payment and agricultural land rental in Vietnam
Following Decree 41/2020/ND-CP providing urgent solutions to support businesses and people facing difficulties due to the impact of the covid-19 pandemic; then the Government has recently continued to issue Decree 52/ 2021/ND-CP on extending payment of value added tax; corporate income tax, personal income tax and land rent in 2021.
Accordingly this Decree, enterprises, organizations, business households; and individuals engaged in agricultural production are among the subjects eligible for an extension to pay taxes and land tax in 2021.
So, to be extended, agricultural production enterprises need to comply with the regulations on the order; and procedures for the extension specified in Article 4 of Decree 52/2021/ND-CP.
Related article: Tax incentives for agricultural production enterprises in Vietnam
Tax exemption for land of investment projects in the fields of special investment encouragement; investment projects in areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions; investment projects in the field of investment promotion in areas with difficult socio-economic conditions; reduce 50% of the tax payable on land of investment projects in the fields of investment encouragement; investment projects in areas with difficult socio-economic conditions.
Tax exemption for natural seafood; branches, tops, firewood, bamboo, bamboo, apricots, bamboo, thatch, vat, and bamboo umbrellas, exploited by individuals permitted to serve their daily lives; Natural water used for agriculture, forestry, fishery and salt production. From January 1, 2015, according to the provisions of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the tax laws No. 71/2014/QH13, “natural water is used for agriculture, forestry, fishery and salt production. ” are not subject to royalties.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Extension of tax payment and agricultural land rental in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com