Today, LSX Lawfirm will give you an article about: “Persons with sanctioning authority for not wearing masks in Vietnam”, as follows:
– Law on Prevention of Infectious Diseases 2007
– Decree 117/2020/ND-CP stipulating administrative sanctions in the health sector
– Notice 89/TB-VPCP of Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh’s conclusion at the Government’s standing meeting on COVID-19 prevention and control
– Decree 155/2016/ND-CP stipulating penalties for administrative violations in the field of environmental protection.
The Vietnamese government requires people to wear masks in public places
Accordingly, the number of Covid-19 infections in Vietnam has reached nearly 200 people. The Government has continuously taken drastic actions to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the community to protect people’s health.
The Covid-19 epidemic in Vietnam is in the most severe phase since the beginning of the epidemic. The Ministry of Health has continuously propagated that people must wear masks when going out to avoid the spread of disease. So, if people do not strictly comply, which agency has the authority to sanction?
So, the government requires people to wear masks in public places
The number of Covid-19 infections in Vietnam has reached nearly 200 people. The Government has continuously taken drastic actions to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic from spreading in the community to protect people’s health.
Then, from closing all non-essential services; then restrict flights to and from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City – the epicenter of the epidemic; stop all contract vehicles/tourist cars with over 09 seats in and out of these two cities; prohibiting people from gathering in large numbers…
the mandatory mask wearing requirement has been implemented since half a month ago. At Notice 98/TB-VPCP dated March 14; the Prime Minister required the wearing of face masks (both for Vietnamese and foreigners) in public places from March 16, 2020.
The Ministry of Health constantly sends messages to people asking; and reminding them to wear masks when going out, to wash their hands with soap or antiseptic solution…
However, not everyone complies with the requirements of the competent authority.
In recent days, in order to drastically perform the task of preventing and controlling the Covid-19 epidemic; to prevent the risk of infection; many localities have sanctioned those who do not wear masks when going to public places, gathering places, etc. middle crowd.
Persons with sanctioning authority for not wearing masks in Vietnam
According to Article 103, Article 104, Article 106, Article 107, Article 108, Article 109; Article 112 of Decree 117/2020/ND-CP, the sanctioning authority for the act of not wearing a mask in public according to the guidance by health authorities, including:
– Presidents of People’s Committees at all levels.
– Then, department-level Chief Inspector, Head of Department-level specialized inspection teams; and heads of specialized inspection teams of competent state agencies assigned to perform the specialized inspection function; Chief Inspector at the ministerial level; Director of the Department of Preventive Medicine; and equivalent positions assigned by the Government to perform the specialized inspection function; Head of the specialized inspection team at ministerial level.
– So, Chief of the district-level police station; Director of Provincial Police.
– Then team leader of the Customs Sub-Department; Heads of Customs Sub-Departments; Captains of Control Teams of Customs Departments of provinces, inter-provinces and centrally-run cities, Captains of Sea Control Squadrons; Director General of the General Department of Customs.
– So, Head of Border Guard Station, Captain of Border Guard Squadron, Commander of Port Border Guard; Commander of the Provincial Border Guard, Commander of the Border Guard Squadron under the Command of the Border Guard.
– Captain of the Coast Guard Professional Team, Captain of the Coast Guard Station; Captain of the Coast Guard Squadron and Captain of the Coast Guard Squadron; Commander of the Coast Guard Region; Commander of the Vietnam Coast Guard.
Chairpersons of People’s Committees of communes and wards have the power to sanction administrative violations against individuals and organizations that do not wear masks in public places.
Traffic police do not have the authority to sanction administrative violations against individuals and organizations that do not wear masks in public.
According to Circular 01/2016/TT-BCA, the Traffic Police only have the power to handle administrative violations in the field of road traffic, security, social order and safety, and administrative violations. in other areas of state management.
Contact LSX Lawfirm
Finally, hope this article is useful for you to answer the question about: “Persons with sanctioning authority for not wearing masks in Vietnam”. If you need any further information, please contact LSX Law firm : +84846175333 or Email: email@example.com